Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I can see you

I had another visit with some old friends.  I Can See You by Karen Rose is another novel that picks up the story of a character who appeared in a previous novel.

This story follows Eve, a victim of the serial killer from an earlier story.  (Victim in the sense she was attacked, left for dead, but managed to survive.)  In this novel she deals with her scars, both internal and external, and finally comes out of the dark and into her life.

I continue to be amazed at Rose's ability to create characters with enough depth to truly suck you into their story.  Even her "bad guys" are well written.  Although this time I figured out who-dun-it about 2/3 of the way through the novel.  I didn't mind figuring it out early, the story was still a heck of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment